Tuesday 16 February 2016

STATE OF THE NATION VS STATE OF THE BODY ADDRESS 2016

STATE OF THE NATION Vs STATE OF THE BODY ADDRESS 2016 - Khabonina 



The State of the Nation address took place on the 11th of February 2016 ! The Nation and I went wild esp. on social media ! 

What got our attention more than the content of the "address" was how the President reacted or shall I say his lack of reaction to the chaos  that surrounded the SONA ! He moved swiftly along ... through it all ! His focus was solely on Addressing the Nation on its STATE. 

Which brings me to YOU and the STATE of YOUR BODY !! Shall we address it ? 

Are YOU able to ignore the chaos erupting in your body? Are you able to "not recognize" the signs that you might have Diabetes | Obesity | Hypertension | Heart Disease ?! Are you able to move swiftly along , through it all ?! 

"Honourable Reader" ...
 "Honourable Reader" ...
 "Honourable Reader" ...
"PUT ON YOUR SNEAKERS" - cries your Body ! "Lets get physical , make new health decisions and bring CHANGE to the Body"!! 

The Cope Leader Mr Lekota said:  "He broke his oath & is no longer honourable"! 
That's exactly what your body says when you over indulge ! When you start getting High Blood pressure that's your body telling you that you are breaking your oath ! You're supposed to take care of it come hell or high water ... But no , you decide to consume yet another bottle of alcohol over your limit because you refuse to recognize that with excessive drinking , the liver may become inflamed causing Hepatitis which can result in kidney failure!  you can also permanently scar & damage the liver resulting in liver cirrhosis and an increased risk of liver cancer. 
Yes. You are definitely no longer honourable to your body! 

The EFF (Economic Freedom Fighters) leader Mr Malema said : "We refuse to be addressed by a criminal"! 
Words echoed by your own Body when you are lying in hospital after you've had to have your foot  amputated because you refused to quit smoking and hence robbed your body of its ability to circulate blood ! You have clotted the blood &  blocked the blood flow to whatever organ or tissue the artery was leading to. Without being able to get circulation , that tissue literally suffocates & in a matter of minutes , it's basically left as useless tissue ! 
Sometimes that very artery involved is a coronary artery , one that supplies the HEART with the BLOOD it NEEDS in order to function ! 
Damn what a criminal YOU ARE !!! 

The DA Leader Mr. Maimane said  : "It just sounded like more of the same ...! "
 - during his interview with Redi Tlhabi on 567 Cape Talk ! 

Yes we DO that indeed ! We say we will "change" we will "fix" ... We are very good with words , we love "Announcing" ... But When will we ACTUALLY make that change & stop giving ourselves more of the same "Problems" ???  
If we do not make "CHANGES" this will eventually lead to Chronic stress. Look, the body's stress response system is usually self-limiting. Once a perceived "threat" has passed , hormone levels return to normal. As adrenaline & cortisol levels drop, your heart rate & blood pressure return to baseline levels & other systems return to regular activities! 
But when stressors are always present , that fight-or-flight reaction is always turned on. 
The long term of this "stress response" activation & subsequent overexposure to cortisol can disrupt almost all your body's processes. Putting you at increased risk of health problems including : 
Anxiety 
Depression 
Digestive Problems 
Heart Disease 
Sleep Problems 
Weight Gain 
Memory & Concentration impairment 

So. Make that change ! Stop giving yourself more of the same ! Learn healthy ways to cope with Stressors! 

One FUN way to deal with most of these issues is DANCING TO FITNESS ! 

Join me on the #27thOfFEB for the 2nd Annual STATE OF THE BODY ADDRESS #SOBA16 
Where we will : Dance , Tone , Sculpt your body while working on your Mind with Choreography & your Soul as you get to Perform! 

Venue :  Bel Air Shopping Centre , off Malibongwe road , North Riding
Time : 12 Noon 

#Dacious




1 comment:

  1. I never thought that I was invincible to STD s or pregnancy or anything else parents warn their kids about. I just didn’t think about it. I was in a monogamous relationship and thought that I asked the right questions.  We even talked about marriage Scary.  During that time I was in college and donated blood on a regular basis in efforts to help others when I could. As you may know, each donation is tested.  Well, on July 6th I had a meeting with a Red Cross representative and was told that I had HIV. “What went through your mind when you heard that "Rose" Good question reader! To be honest, I thought my life was over, that I would ever find love, get married, have children or anything normal. Lucky for me I have an amazing support system.  My family supported me then as well. who helped me in search of cure through the media.there we saw a good testimony of sister 'Kate' about the good work of Dr Akhigbe natural herbal medicine cure.then I copied his email address and contacted him. A good herbalist doctor with a good heart, he is kind, loving and caring. He replied back to my message and told me what to do. It after a week the doctor sent me my herbal medicine and instructed me how to take it.Yes it worked very well, after drinking it I went to the hospital for another test and everything turned negative. What a wonderful testimony I can never forget in my life. Dr Akhigbe is a man who gave me a life to live happily forever so all I want you all to believe and know that cure of HIV is real and herbs is a powerful medicine and it works and heals.  Dr Akhigbe also used his herbal medicine to cure diseases like:   HERPES, DIABETES, SCABIES, HEPATITIS A/B, STROKE, CANCER, ALS, TUBERCULOSIS, ASTHMA, PENIS ENLARGEMENT, MALARIA, LUPUS, HIV/AIDS, EPILEPSY, BACTERIAL, DIARRHEA, HEART DISEASES, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, PARKINSON'S, ALZHEIMER, HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS, BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, JOINT PAIN, STOMACH PAIN, CHROME DISEASES, CHLAMYDIA, THYROID, MAR BURG DISEASES, MENINGITIS, ARTHRITIS, BODY WEAK, SMALLPOX, DENGUE, FEVER, CURBS, CHANCRE, ETC.   You are there and you find yourself in any of these situations, kindly contact Dr Akhigbe now to help you get rid of it. Here is his email address:
       drrealakhigbe@gmail.com      or you can write to him on whats app with his phone number:   +2349010754824.
      My appreciation is to share his testimony for the world to know the good work Dr Akhigbe has done for me and he will do the same for you.
       

    ReplyDelete

EYE CANDY