Monday 6 February 2012

KHA'BODACIOUS DANCE CLASSES now OPEN for 2012



Dacious Dancing ... pic by Sydney Matlaku

Wow, ok , for the past 8 years running the KHA'BODACIOUS MOVES dance classes, we always opened the classes in FEBRUARY and close in OCTOBER each year, BUT since 2010, its been MADNESS I TELL YOU . Last year 2011 we closed on the 26th of NOVEMBER ....and this year 2012 , we were begged to open in JANUARY ... we've never .... !!! Thank you Lord for all this LOVE and SUPPORT !!


Dacious does the leg lift!!


WHO attends the KHA'BODACIOUS MOVES DANCE CLASSES ???
KHABONINA QUBEKA designed these Dance sessions... for YOU , no matter what size you are, OVERWEIGHT , SLENDER, TALL , SHORT , ALL RACES , SEXES , CREED .... ALL OF 'YOU' are welcome in these classes.



Kha'bodacious Moves in FULL FORCE !! #JulukMent
 KH'ABODACIOUS MOVES CLASSES focus on Dance Fitness as a healthy lifestyle , this is where Dance is used as a tool to inspire YOU and bring out the BEST in YOU !!
You DON'T HAVE TO BE A DANCER to join in , just bring me your body , leave your fears and doubts behind and the rest, is MY JOB !!! We dance to keep fit , loose weight , tone that body and enhance your flexibility. If YOU want to grow as a professional dancer and see yourself performing at shows, we offer that training too.



There are NEW MEMBERS who join in every month at KHA'BODACIOUS MOVES CLASSES, so you never feel 'left behind' or feel like 'a beginner' and all alone .... every SATURDAY feels new at the classes ... so rather say ... 'HERE'S TO A NEW ME' ... every WEEKEND"


DANCE STYLES OFFERED AT KHA'BODACIOUS MOVES :

Your body travels through time ... only at KHA'BOACIOUS MOVES , does your body travel through different types of steps and movements IN ONE GO !
DANCE STYLES OFFERED:
HIP HOP , JAZZ , KASI , PANTSULA , CONTEMPORARY , SENSUAL DANCE , AFRO FUSION , ZUMBA FUSION ...
We also tackle MUSIC VIDEO STYLE choreography concepts and THEATRICAL STYLE choreography! THIS IS FUN !!!
We end off the session with YOGA like breathing and mediation sessions, where we breathe IN positive energy and breathe OUT negative energy .



Dancing Angels pic by Sydney Matlaku

KHA'BODACIOUS FOR THE LADIES ...

Loving yourself at EVERY POINT is crucial for your body's development! So , even when you pick up weight, loose weight or even while you stabilise , you must LOVE your body and know why its changing!
SENSUAL DANCE SESSIONS : ie. Pole Dance Sessions are offered just for the ladies!
( POLE DANCE SESSIONS which are booked separately , need to be a group of 8 people and more to book a session)



Dacious on a Pole
 what is ..."JULUKMENT" ? (To Sweat) #JulukMent

This has become a popular word on Face Book and Twitter which basically defines what your body goes through at a KHA'BODACIOUS Sessions ... and daily online. When I update my status and talk re: that that days training , whether im running , going for a Bikram yoga class, swimming , doing my dance rehearsals SWEAT is ALWAYS involved hence we say its a "JULUKMENT" ... !!! I believe that a little sweat goes a Looooong way ... *excuse the pun* but it does.... *wipes off sweat from knee*



Tweet me : @Khabonina_Q  & Face Book me : Kha'bodacious Dance Classes


GET YOUR GROUP READY AND JOIN US NOW !!!!!

12 comments:

  1. I would really like to join but i am not sure where you are based. I want to dance to loose weight and keep healthy.

    2mie Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested in joining but I am not sure where you based....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to join u but m not sure were u based,pls will u tel me so dat I cn come?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need to join but i don't know were you're base .please reply

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I need to join dance to stay flexible and healthy, where are your dance studios, and how much do u charge pls call 0792337079 ntombi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also need to join to loose weight and keep healthy but I dnt knw where u based and its how much?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I really want to join and I can dance I'm very good at dancing I think I might come on Saturday trust me on this u will love me thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanna cum join to learn dancing for fun but where are u im in midrand sms me on 0726633898

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hie, I'd love to join the dance classes I'm in Midrand

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,my daughter she is six year old.i want to find out if there is age restriction on Ur classes and where are you based .we stay in dobsonville Soweto

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really wanna join but I don't know where you are based

    ReplyDelete
  12. How do I join in, I'm told your studio is around randburg can I please have information on how to join

    ReplyDelete

EYE CANDY