Wednesday 26 June 2013

K' invited to .....The OPRAH WINFREY LEADERSHIP ACADEMY for GIRLS !!!

KHABONINA VISITS THE OPRAH WINFREY'S LEARNING ACADEMY for GIRLS




What a honour it was to be invited to this school . Its been a dream of mine for years. I was invited to speak to the Girls and motivate them , but , they really inspired me instead ... LOL !! I learned so much about them , their beliefs , values and  thoughts ...  as I was speaking and getting their point of views , I sighed a little because I realized that our future as a country is infact intact , we have some bright young leaders in the O'  factory , and our country is going North ... "no , not towards KimYe's new baby" but , to the top. LOL !!!




with the lovely Helen of OWLAG

One of our talks was on boys , how do boys "shel" girls these days ? Girls are smart ... but are boys getting smarter ? Wish you were there as I got their take on this and as they expressed how they would react if a "Petrol Attendant" asked them out on a "Date" ?? lol ... really , wish u were there.


Deep in discussion with my OWLAG Girls ...


I call her the bright star ...


YES ... It was a crazy day... I Looooooooove you Girls !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

EYE CANDY