Sunday 17 November 2013

KHA'bodacious Moves sabc1's Mzansi Insider

Dacious with the "Eyes Guys" (They KNOW why) LOL
What an amazing session we had today!!



WE HAD TO TWERK IT ... DACIOUS STYLE...

Kha'bodacious Moves  was visited by SABC1's HOT show ... "MZANSI INSIDER" today !!! 09 Nov 2013...


HANDS UP , BREATHE, SMILE




THE CHAIR LIFT WAS IN ORDER


Todays session was a Church ... can I get an AMEN ...!! We focused on Arms - deltoids , triceps , biceps , Abs , that BUTT , Legs - upper and lower and the back ...

ATCHUUUUTCHUUUTCHAAAAA ....


The Khabodacious Moves Dance classes are growing , getting more attention and people leave the studio feeling GOOD and MOTIVATED !!!



DROP DOWN - STETCH UR LOWER BACK AND HAMSTRINGS




STRETCH OUT THOSE LEGS... STOP THE K' ?

JOIN US NEXT TIME ?! YESOOOOOOOOO

- Dacious




4 comments:

  1. hellow sister please help me i wanna be a proffessional singer in short i'm a vocalist rnb singer and a have so many songs if you intrested to have to listen to em i will send you my link my email is tarasphiwe@gmail.com thanks sister

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never give up on your dream Teras! Get your music out there, share with us and we will do all we can to support you! God is Good! K'

      Delete
  2. hey my darling its Julie-ane from PTA I just wana say u inspire me everyday and hope that one day I will get an opportunity to dance with you ,I to am a dancer but I do more of contemporary dance and afro-fusion so thank you for putting dance out there love you and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU inspire ME So much Julie-ane ! Don't stop dancing! Love u! Khabzzzzz

    ReplyDelete

EYE CANDY