Wednesday 27 March 2013

DACIOUS IN AUSTRIA ...

Dacious on the Slopes... getting ready !!!


Sooooo... clearly God is listening to EVERY SINGLE PRAYER (even right now as you reading this blog, he hears your heart) ...!!!! AMEN.


couldnt resist chowing Mr Snow ... LOL !!!
One of my "Big Prayers" in 2012 was to go SKIING in 2013 and I had planned on taking a little trip to Lesotho after we wrap 'THE WILD" shoot and learn me some skiing ... You must know by now that THE HILLS of LESOTHO have become a tourist attraction ... local and international Ski fundis are falling in love with these slopes .




with the DSTV and PURE SKIING TEAM ...

Obviously God had to TOP my dream and make things happen HIS way ... Amen . So .... I received an invitation from DSTV  and PURE SKIING to a SKIING Holiday in a Ski resort in ZELL am SEE in AUSTRIA... WOW WOW WOW !!! ... obviously at first I thought it was a joke , but nope ... it SO wasn't!!


The view killed me on a daily ... WOW !!
 

It only became real when I Left South Africa on Friday the 15th of March 2013... and my life has never been the same since my return ... GUYS ... I CAN SKI ... its crazy , its not child's play , its hard , I fell quite few times , but once I got the hang of it ... FIRE!!! I became " KHABONINA Ski QUBEKA " ... Words cant describe this experience , hence I'm SO glad that DSTV and PURE SKIING took pictures and yes ... there is FOOTAGE of all this MAGIC ... so, I'm hoping you'll watch and enjoy and laugh but mostly be inspired ...


TOP OF SALZBURG ... finally !!!
 

These are some of the pictures i managed to snap , but DSTV and PURE SKIING official pics and footage will be up by next week .... please also look out for it on FACE BOOK , TWITTER and Khabodacious.com website for the AUSTRIAN MGOSI TOO .... LOL !!!



like , Im  inside" the mountain's belly ... its INSANE !!!

Will put up links and what -whats soon.

Kodawa DAMN I missed you ...

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

EYE CANDY