Monday 4 March 2013

FOODS THAT KEEP YOUR TUMMY FLAT ... Fighting abdominal fats fast

HERE WE GO ...

SO.... I know you are going to appreciate this , I did some digging and the survey says these are some of the foods that can help fight your abdominal fats and keep that tummy nice and flat !
Shall we challenge ourselves and try it for  2 weeks ? I say YES ... remember to add this to your exercise routine and drinking TONS OF WATER ... Not forgetting attending regular DANCESATION CLASSES... hmmmmmmm (I see you phela) 

Keep me updated re: your progress please...

Picture by KERRY OLIVIER


COTTAGE CHEESE

"It’s the perfect breakfast because it keeps me full until lunch," says Melody Abedinejad, 22, of Weston, Massachusetts. "I lost 40 pounds in 10 weeks!"

Why it works Cottage cheese has whey protein, which releases hormones that tell your brain when you’ve had enough to eat, says Dave Grotto, R.D., of Chicago. Look for lowfat versions, which have 80 calories and 1 gram of fat per 1/2 cup.

 
EGG WHITES

"I eat them every day," says Jennifer Ruff, 36, of New York City. "I throw in a little cheese for flavor."

Why they work The amino acids in egg whites help build lean muscle that may in turn help rev metabolism. Lowfat cheese will curb calorie creep.


EGG WHITES


 
SUSHI

"It’s low-calorie, filling and something I can order on a date that doesn’t scream ‘I’m watching my figure,’" says Shira Kallus, 29, of New York City.

Why it works A piece of sushi has 30 to 40 calories and plenty of satiating protein. Skip rolls that are fried or are made with mayo.
 

KENNY oopsy SUSHI


PEANUT BUTTER

"I spread it on light bread, and it sticks with me until dinner," says Christina Sarracino, 30, of San Francisco. "This lunch helped me lose 90 pounds."

Why it works "Peanut butter has satisfying healthy fats," says Kathy McManus, R.D., director of nutrition at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston. Watch portions, though: Two tablespoons have 190 calories.


PEANUT BUTTER

 
BEANS

I started eating beans to replace red meat. They’re great when you’re craving something with substance," says Amy Balestier, 34, of Hoboken, New Jersey.

Why it works You can’t beat beans—they’re only about 150 calories per 1/2 cup and full of protein, fiber and antioxidants. Toss your faves into soups, salads and chili.



BEANS

 
FAT - FREE PLAIN YOGHURT

"I stir it into tuna salad instead of mayonnaise. It tastes and feels similar," says Ashley Liu, 26, of New York City.

Why it works The yogurt has fewer than 10 calories per tablespoon, versus 90 in regular mayo. Mix in mustard to create a spicy Dijonaise.


LETS GIVE IT A TRY ...
- Dacious

No comments:

Post a Comment

EYE CANDY