Sunday 23 March 2014

THE JULUKMENT DVD WORKS ... I AM PROOF !!!


THE JULUKMENT DVD WORKS ... I am proof !!!
.... ITS NEARLY WINTER , GET  YOUR JULUKMENT DVD COPY  EXCLUSIVELY AT THE "KHABO STORE" NOW !!!
 
MY RESULTS SEEN IN ON THE 09TH MARCH 2014 ... AND IM STILL AT IT ...


The proof is indeed in the pudding (make sure its the "low fat" kind) LOL!!!

I launched the first ever FITNESS DVD in SOUTH AFRICA on the 26th of December 2013 ... "JULUKMENT - where your home furniture becomes your gym equipment" - (I'm highly proud of this fact LOL ) , yes people will have their own views positive and negative , its expected , and I LOVE IT ALL!

Here's what I did, FOR MYSELF to prove to myself 1st ... AND THE WORLD that the JULUKMENT DVD works ...


NOVEMBER 2013 - I stopped going to the gym and picked up RUNNING (for my cardio) because I wanted to couple it up with my  JULUKMENT DVD workouts. Please note , you can add your OWN cardio workout preference to your “JULUKMENT DVD WORKOUT” ie Swimming, Basketball, high pased walking , skipping rope, jumping, jacks, netball, boxing  etc.

Started with 20 min 5: 30 AM RUNS ... After each run , I did the "VRYF" - (the KITCHEN WORKOUT) - Which targets the ABS & THIGHS . This is best done after a run / any cardio vithizment you prefer, but since I ran only once a week THEN... I made sure I still did the "VRYF KITCHEN WORKOUT" daily , regardless !!!

MEALS - I reduced sugary drinks ... (but Dry lemon & Schweppes STILL rock me eish). Stopped buying bread ... chose more grilled food than fried food, they say 'remove the SKIN off the chicken' when having your meals ... BAYAHLANYA LAPHO !!! ok. but I'm still working on that!

DECEMBER 2013 - Added 10 more minutes to my 20 min Run , I was rocking 30 minutes twice a week ... my body and i fell in love with this routine and ...  "MORE" ... "MORE" ... yelled my body... And I  gave it just what it wanted ... DECEMBER VITHIZMENT !! Routine - Monday - Wednesday I did the "VRYF KITCHEN WORK OUT" - ABS and THIGHS . Then on Thursday and Friday I did the "LOUNGE CHAIR LIFT" for the ARMS & BACK !!!

MEALS - Come on KE DECEMBER BOSS... so I allowed myself some pudding , desert , cake but that came  with double the workout .... so I would RUN faster , a little further... burn more ... and do an hour of the JULUKMENT DVD workout instead of 45 minutes!

JANUARY AND FERBRUARY 2014 - my running accelerated to 4 times a week ... Im getting fitter and stronger Running for 50 min... AND I opened up a JULUKMENT GROUP ON TWITTER and A KHABONINA FITNESS PAGE on FACE BOOK . These are people who have joined the JULUKMENT 5 AM RUN ! We run for 50 min or more every morning .... and we work specific body parts using the JULUKMENT DVD. ie we have weekly themes - ie. THIGH WEEK ... ABS WEEK  ... BUTT WEEK ... SHOULDER & BACK WEEK ... BUT I must say ... we DO "THE VRYF - KITCHEN WORKOUT A LOT  as it targets UMKHABA and we chant “PHANTSI MKHABA PHANTSI” ... LOL !!! (Give it a try, SEE THE EXERCISE ON THE CLIP  here - www.khabostore.co.za )

MEALS - Loads on FRUITS & VEGES , Green Tea , Cereal (less sugar) , FAT FREE MILK ... (thenga boss) ps. read previous posts re: “Which foods are good for you”!!!
So ... its your turn now , JOIN THE MZABALAZO... "PHANTSI MKHABA PHANTSI " !!! say it !
 


FUN IN THE WATER !!!

PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE AND WE SEND IT TO YOU  WWW.KHABOSTORE.CO.ZA


2 comments:

  1. This DVD works!! Its unbelievable! Thank you Khabo! Diva_G

    ReplyDelete
  2. You inspire it! You inspire me! Thank you! LOVE & APPRECIATE YOU !! #JulukmentTeam K'

    ReplyDelete

EYE CANDY