Monday 21 July 2014

WIGGLE WIGGLE COMPETITION WINNERS OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED !!

 
FINALLY ... IT HAPPENED ! I MET MY "WIGGLE WIGGLE WINNERS ...
ON SAT. 19 / 07 / 2014
 
HAPPY K'
 
 
SIFISO ... THE "VOTIST"


Meet SIFISO MAWELA ... He is thee coolest guy I've met lately ! He voted the most on the Blog... !!!
On Sat Morning,  He surprised ME and rocked up early in the morning ... BEFORE I was even ready for him .... LOL ...  He Killed me ... LOOOOOOOVED it !
We then drove to BIDVEST WITS STADIUM where our  crazy day began.... but 1st , I gave him his JULUKMENT HAMPER - DVD , T-  SHIRT AND CAP !!! Awwwwwww !!!



NOW ... MEET YOUR FAVOURITE "WIGGLER" ... THE OPERATOR .... NUMBER 4 !



PATIENCE ... THE "WIGGLIST"
 

Patience chose to rock the streets of Soweto with her Awesome Moves in her Julukment T shirt , Cap and DVD .... This young lady has become such an example and inspiration in her hood! She inspires me galore !!
After our MAD day @ the BIDVEST WITS STADIUM on Saturday ... THIS pose was thee most perfect pose to end the Winning day !!!! LOL !!!

So happy !!!
Thanks for taking part in the competition guys ...
Thanks for making my day , no, my week , infact month , wait YEAR !!
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU !!!

Dacious

2 comments:

  1. Thank u Sis yours are sooooo... I can't explain it but they are more than good without YOU I wouldn't have known how to wiggle upside down thank u may God bless YOU with everything you DO! I love you ALWAYS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant YOUR WORDS...

    ReplyDelete

EYE CANDY